Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2; A Sense Of Disappointment.

Hello world. I've got my PSLE results back and I got 207.
I don't feel totally happy, nor am I totally sad, I just feel that I'm a sense of disappointment.
I told dad that I could aim for 220 for my PSLE. Unfortunately that's not the case.
I won't get my Macbook anymore. Moreover, I'm a huge disappointment to my dad.
I broke my promise to him. I don't care about the Macbook anymore. I just want him to understand that I did my best.
And this is the best I have for now. I'm promising that in Secondary School I will do way better than I did in PSLE.
If he don't want to trust me on this, well, so be it.. I'm not sure about what I'm going to do next.
But there's something someone told me and I felt really pissed off about that matter.
I'll blog tonight if I can. Going to eat at restaurant if I'm not wrong.
But my PSLE marks are not good enough to go there and eat.
Btw, that someone's words really made me cried for quite a while, ain't kidding hahah.
Okay goodbye. ^^